Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
This delicious recipe is adapted from The Survivor’s Handbook from The Cancer Project. It’s a perfect way to start your day!
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Shake
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 cup calcium-fortified vanilla soymilk (or other milk alternative)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tbsp calcium-fortified orange juice concentrate.
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve right away for best flavor.
Adapted from THE SURVIVOR’S HANDBOOK, The Cancer Project, 2003
For more information on The Cancer Project, visit www.cancerproject.org
Copyright © 2009 Julie Hasson