Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
Crack Salad Dressing
This salad dressing is easy to make, tasty, addictive and low fat to boot. We don’t call it Crack Salad Dressing for nothing. You will want to put it on everything!
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tablespoons low fat or regular vegan mayo, such as Vegenaise
- 1 tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed or finely minced
- Water, if needed, to thin
- Whisk everything together in a small bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste. If mixture is too thick, thin with a small splash of water.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Copyright © 2013 Julie Hasson