Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
Ginger Peanut Tofu Salad
Tofu is exceptionally versatile. It will absorb any flavor that is introduced to it. This combination of ingredients work exceptionally well together and create a satisfying snack.
- Category: Salad
- 1 block firm tofu, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Siracha sauce, to taste
- n a bowl, mash the tofu well. Add the peanut butter, stirring until well mix. Add the scallions, soy sauce, ginger, agave, garlic and siracha sauce, mixing well.
- Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Copyright © 2009 Julie Hasson