Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
Julie’s Gluten-Free Peach Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
Julie Hasson shows us an easy way to make perfect gluten-free peach muffins with Julie’s Original baking mix.
- Prep Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 4 mins
- Yield: 14 1x
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 1 package of Julie’s Original White Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups of soy or other non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large peach or 2 medium, pitted, peeled (if desired) and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarse or organic sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 regular sized muffin tins with 14 paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, oil and vanilla. Beat the batter until smooth. Stir in the peach slices. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle the sugar mixture on top of the batter in each muffin cup. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean. Let cool completely and enjoy!