Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
Pleasure Valley Salad Dressing
This dressing will liven up any salad. Look for plump sundried tomatoes (not oil packed), which will be easier to blend. If your tomatoes are on the crisp side, heat up the water in the recipe and soak them in that until soft. Use the soaking water for the dressing.
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups 1x
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes (not in oil), packed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminios
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- In a blender jar, combine the water, sundried tomatoes, nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar, Braggs, olive oil, sesame oil and garlic. Blend the mixture until ultra smooth. This may take a bit of blending, depending on your blender. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Store the dressing in a sealed bottle or jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Copyright © 2009 Julie Hasson