Elaina Love is the Owner/Director of PureJoyPlanet.com and is also a professional Chef, Instructor, and Detox Counselor at Pure Joy Culinary Academy. She is a Lifestyle Counselor, co-owner of Pure Joy Academy.
Raw Taco-Tamale filling
All of Elaina’s recipes feature raw, seasonal, organic, vegan, ingredients that are free of gluten, dairy and sugar. She uses the highest quality ingredients she can find. Elaina’s goal is to teach you easy, amazing tasting recipes that will improve your quality of life and improve your health.
- Yield: 8 - 10 1x
- Category: Raw
- 4 cups vegetable pulp from your juicer (1–2 celery roots, 6 carrots and 2 beets)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked one hour or more and pureed in a blender
- 1/3 cup olive or flax oil
- 1/3–1/2 red onion, finely minced
- 3 tsp. Onion powder
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 3 tsp. Mexican chili powder blend
- 2 tsp. Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne
- 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. Unpasteurized dark miso paste
- Use a juicer to make the vegetable pulp. Drink or save the juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together as demonstrated in the video (except the extracted juice) in a mixing bowl.
Inspired by Matt Samuelson